La Belle Parisienne, Lda (Pâtisserie Dacquoise)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LAST UPDATED: MAY 25, 2018
The terms and conditions ("terms") describe as La Belle Parisienne, Lda, taxpayer nr.: 514587423, based in the RuaTomás da Anunciação, 109 A – 1350-325 in Lisbon, operating In The Market under the brand Pâtisserie Dacquoise (' Company, ' ' We, ' and ' our ') regulates the use of this website https://www.dacquoise.pt/ (the ' website ').
Please read the following information carefully in order to understand our practices regarding the use of the website. The Company may change the Terms at any time.
The Company may inform you of any changes using the available media.
The company recommends that you check the website frequently so that you can follow the current version of the terms and previous versions.
- 1. PRIVACY POLICIES
- 2. YOUR ACCOUNT
- When you use our website, you are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account, password and other data. You will not be able to pass your account to third parties. We are not responsible for unauthorized access that results from negligence on the part of the user (account owner). The company is entitled to terminate the service, or cancel your account and remove your data if you share your account.
- 3. SERVICES
- The website allows you to use the services available on it. You may not use these services for any unlawful purpose. We may also use payment processing systems that will have payment processing fees. Some of these fees may be displayed when you choose a particular means of payment. All details about the fees of these payment systems can be found on the respective websites.
- 4. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- The website may include links to other websites, applications or platforms. We do not control third party websites, and we will not be responsible for the content and other types of materials included on these websites. We leave these available to you and maintain all our services and functionalities on our website.
- 5. PROHIBITED USES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- We grant you a revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access and use our website on a device in accordance with the Terms. You must not use the website for illegal purposes, or prohibited, or in a way that can disable, damage or interfere with the website.
- All content present on our website including text, code, graphics, logos, images, videos, software used (hereafter and here previously the ' content ').
The content is the property of the company, or its contractors and protected by law (intellectual property) that ensure these rights.
- You may not publish, share, modify, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or create and sell derivatives, or in any way use any of the content.
- Your use of the website does not entitle you to make any unlawful and disallowed use of the content, and in particular you may not change the proprietary rights or notices in the content.
- You should use the content only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- The company does not grant you any license for intellectual property of its contents.
- 6. COMPANY MATERIALS
- By posting, submitting, submitting, or uploading your content, you will assign the rights to use this content to us, for the development of our business, including, but not limited to, the rights of transmission, public display, distribution, execution copying, reproduction and translation of its content; and publication of your name in connection with your content. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your content. The Company shall have no obligation to publish or enjoy any content that it may send to us and may remove it at any time without notice. By posting, uploading, inserting, providing or submitting your content, you warrant and represent that you have all rights to it.
- 7. EXEMPTION FROM CERTAIN LIABILITIES
- The information available through the website may include typographical errors or inaccuracies. The company will not be responsible for these inaccuracies and errors. The company makes no representations about the availability, accuracy, reliability, suitability and timeliness of the content and services available on the website. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all content and services are provided ' as is '. The Company disclaims all warranties and conditions relating to the content and services, including warranties and provisions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- 8. INDEMNITY
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the company, its managers, directors, employees, agents and third parties for any costs, losses, expenses (including attorneys ' fees), liabilities related to or arising out of your enjoyment, or inability to take advantage of the website, or the company's services and products, your breach of the Terms, or your breach of any third party rights, or your breach of applicable law. You must cooperate with the company in asserting any available defenses.
- 9. CANCELLATION AND RESTRICTION OF ACCESS
- The company may cancel or block your Access or account on the website and its respective services, at any time, without notice, in case you violate the terms and conditions.
- 10. MISCELLANEOUS
- The laws governing the Terms must be the substantive laws of the country where the company is established, except the rules of conflict of laws. You should not use the Website in jurisdictions that do not provide for all provisions of the Terms.
- No partnership, employment or agency relationship will be implied by you and the company as a result of the Terms or use of the Website.
- Nothing in the Terms shall be a derogation from the company's right to comply with governmental, judicial, police and police requests or requirements or requirements relating to your enjoyment of the Website.
- If any part of the Terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable in accordance with applicable law, the invalid or unenforceable clauses shall be deemed replaced by valid and enforceable clauses which shall be similar to the original version of the Terms and other parts and sections of the agreement.
- Terms will apply to you and the company.
- The current terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the company in relation to the enjoyment of the Website and supersede all previous or communications and offers, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and the company.
- The company and its affiliates shall not be liable for a failure or delay in fulfilling its obligations when the failure or delay results from any cause beyond the reasonable control of the company, including technical failures, natural disasters, blockages, embargoes , revolts, acts, regulations, legislation or orders of government, terrorist acts, war or any other reason beyond the control of the company. In the event of disputes, demands, claims, disputes or causes of action between the company and you in relation to the Website or other related matters, or to the terms, you and the company agree to try to resolve such disputes, demands, claims, disputes, or causes of action by negotiation of good faith and, in the event of failure of such negotiation, solely through the Courts of the country and of the district where the company is established, currently in Lisbon.
- 11. COMPLAINTS
- We are committed to resolving any complaints about the way we collect or use your personal data. If you wish to make a complaint about these terms or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us at:
- We will respond to your complaint as soon as we can and, in any case, within 30 days.
- We hope to resolve any claim that is brought to our attention, however, if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact the local data protection supervisory authority
- 12. CONTACT INFORMATION
- We appreciate your comments or questions about these terms. You may contact us in writing to the address indicated in the first paragraph of these terms, or to the email: