Chef Ivo Camões, worked with National and French chefs, graduated in the area, and received an invitation to work as a Pastry Chef in the south of France, where he spent four and a half years with his family.
– Pastry maker, Cake Designer, Chocolatier
– Baker (breads and special breads)
- Professional Diploma Sugarpaste, Sugar Flowers, Royal Icing & Piping
(School of Cake Decorating & Confectionery Arts)
- Masters Certificate (Certificat International PME)
– Decor Cakes, 3D Gâteaux, Conventual Pastry and Puddings
– Manufacture of puff pastry, decoration of birthday and parties cakes,
Biscuits, petit-fours, miniatures, truffles and bonbons
- Homemade ice cream, desserts and fine pastries
– Training Course/Internship with Christophe Michalak
(Pastry World Champion)
– Training of CCP Trainers
- Hygiene and Food Safety; HACCP System
Rita Camões: Rita always had a connection to the area, the parents had several pastries in the city of Lisbon.
He graduated in Communication and Marketing from Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
But she went with her husband to France where she was in charge of the shop.
It is now the work that has also in the new Dacquoise.
The collaboratorsThey specialize in restoration and a sympathy above the level of
Click on the picture to read and hear the report about us