LAST UPDATED: MAY 25, 2018
1. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
What are personal data?
We collect information about you in various ways, including personal data. As described in this "personal data" policy and as defined in the general Data Protection Regulation, we include information that combined with more (or not) data we collect about you, identifies you as an individual, including for example your name, code Mail, and phone.
Why do we need this personal information?
We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
We need certain personal data to provide you with access to the site. If you have registered with us, you have been asked to agree to provide this information to access our services, such as purchasing our products or viewing our content.
This consent provides us with the legal basis required by applicable law to process your data.
You retain the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
If you do not agree to the use of your personal data in accordance with this policy, please do not use our website.
2. COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us.
• The personal data you provide to us when registering to use our website, including your name, address, email, phone number, username, password and demographic information;
• Personal data that may be contained in any comment or other publication you have made on our website;
• The personal data you provide in our affiliate program or other promotions that we run on our website;
• The personal data you provide when reporting a problem on our website, or when requesting clarification;
• The personal data you provide when you shop on our website;
• The personal data you provide when contacting us by phone, email or otherwise.
Information we collect automatically.
We automatically record information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access our website.
For example, when you visit our website, we register the name and version of your computer or mobile device, the manufacturer and the model, the type of browser, the browser language, the screen resolution, the website visited before entering our website, the pages viewed and how long you have been on a page, access times and information about your use and actions on our website. We collect information about you using cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored on your computer's hard drive, or mobile device in your browser. We may use both cookies (which expire after closing the browser) as cookies without expiration date (which stay on your computer, or mobile device until you erase them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our website.
We use two types of cookies: those entered by us on your computer or mobile device, which we use to recognize when you return to visit our website; and third party cookies, relating to the services provided by them on our website and which can be used to recognize when your computer or mobile device, visit our and other websites.
Cookies we use
Our website uses the cookies described below:
|Type of cookies||Purposes|
|Essential Cookies||These cookies are required to provide the services available on our website, so that you may be able to use some of its features. For example, they may allow you to log in to the member area, or upload the content of our website quickly. Without these cookies many of the services available on our website may not work properly, and we only use these cookies to provide you with good service.|
|Function Cookies||These cookies allow you to remember the choices you have made on our website, such as the language, login details, as well as other choices you have made that can be customized by you. The purpose of these cookies is to remember all the choices you made to create a more personalised experience without having to re-enter your data on our website.|
|Analysis and Performance Cookies||These cookies serve to collect information about the traffic from our website and how users use and browse the website. The information collected does not identify in particular any user. It includes the number of visitors to our website, the websites that indicate our website, the pages that users visit, the possible websites they visited previously, and other similar information. We use this information to improve and monitor the activity of our website.|
We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve the way our website works. You can learn more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
Learn more about how Google protects your data here:
You can avoid using this Google Analytics cookie in your browser by installing an extension on Google Chrome, you can download this extension here:
|Advertising Cookies||These cookies analyze how you navigate so we can show you ads that are likely to be of interest to you. These cookies use your browsing history information which, with your permission, shows you relevant advertisements based on your interests. You can disable cookies that keep your browsing history by visiting the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices. If you choose to remove this type of cookies, you will see the ads, but will not be relevant, according to your interests.|
|Social network Cookies||These cookies are used when you share information on social networks, or in any way have access to our content through social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube.|
You can remove or reject cookies through your browser settings. To do this we recommend that you follow the instructions in your browser (you can usually find this information in the "Settings" of the browser under "help", or "tools"). Most browsers automatically accept cookies until you change their settings.
If you do not accept our cookies, your experience on our website will not be so enjoyable. For example, we may not recognize your computer, or mobile device, and you may have to sign in every time you sign in to our website.
We may use third parties to present advertisements when you visit our website. These companies may collect information such as browser type, time and day, type of ad that was clicked on, on this and other websites, in order to show you the ads that are most relevant to you. These companies typically use your system to collect these data, which are subject to their privacy policies.
5. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data as follows:
• To maintain and improve our website, products and services;
• To manage your account, including communications we have with you regarding it, if you have an account on our website:
• To operate and administer our affiliate program and other promotions that you may participate in our website;
• To respond to your comments and questions and provide you with support;
• To send information, including technical information, updates, security alerts and support;
• With your consent, we do email marketing about promotions and other news, including information about our products or services offered by us, or our affiliates. You may stop receiving this information at any time, in all our emails you always have an option to leave the list. Even if you leave our list we may send you non-marketing emails, including emails about any account you have with us (if you have one), or business that you have with us;
• To process payments you have made on our website;
• When we find necessary and appropriate (a) to comply with Law (b) to comply with requests and legal processes, including requests from public and governmental authorities; (c) To comply with our policy; and (d) to protect the rights, privacy, security, and others.
• As described below in "sharing your personal data".
6. SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data in the following ways:
• To third parties designated by you. We may share your data with third parties where you have given your consent.
• Services provided by third parties. We may share your personal data with third parties who perform some services such as (data analysis, payment processing, customer support, sending email marketing and other similar services).
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
Our website may contain links from third parties. This Policy does not cover the privacy policies of third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility for those websites, their functions, or privacy policies. Please read the privacy policies of these third party websites before submitting any information
8. USER GENERATED CONTENT
You may share your personal data with us when you submit and generate content on our website, include blog comments, support messages on our website. Please be aware that any information you post on our website becomes public knowledge and will be accessible to all users of our website including visitors. We suggest you be very careful when deciding to publish your personal data, or any other information on our website. Any personal information posted on our website will not be private or confidential.
If you give us any review, or comment, we may make this information public on our website.
9. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
We seek to always take all measures, techniques and administrative to protect all your data in the safest way possible. Unfortunately, no system is 100% secure or can fully guarantee the security of your data. If you think your data is no longer secure with us (e.g. access to your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately and report your problem.
We will only keep your personal information for 30 days, unless a longer period is required, or permitted by law.
We will only retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and permitted by you, so that you may use our website until you close your account, or terminate your subscription, unless longer period is required, or permitted by law.
12. OUR POLICY WITH CHILDREN
Our website is not directed to children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian finds that your or your daughter has provided personal data on our website without your consent, you should contact us immediately. We will erase all this data as soon as possible.
13. YOUR RIGHTS
• Access to data: You may have access to the information we have about you at any time by contacting us;
• Rectification of the data: You may contact us to update or correct any personal information we have of you;
• Data portabilities: You have the flexibility to move your data to another company, if you wish;
• Deletion of data: in some situations, for example when the information we have about you is no longer relevant, or is incorrect, you may ask to delete your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us. Make it very clear on your request:
(i) what information you want; and
(ii) Which of the above rights you intend to use.
For your protection we will only be able to complete your requests, if they are made with the same email associated with your data.
We will verify the identity before making any changes.
We will meet your request as soon as possible, no more than 30 days.
Please note that we may eventually have to keep some information in order to keep you in the register.
We will respond to your contact as soon as possible, maximum of 30 days. We hope to resolve any situation that is brought to us by you. In any case if we verify that your complaint is not applicable, you are in your right to contact the local data protection authority.
15. CONTACT INFORMATION